Banking Mechanics and Risk Management Fundamentals
Banking is complex, and very few people understand how the bigger picture comes together. Most employees are only experts in their own smaller areas and never get to learn how banking works and what other risk management functions do. This course is suitable for students, new recruits, or any person who would like to learn more about the end-to-end mechanics of banking and risk management in financial institutions.
This training module provides you with detailed insight for the following areas.
- How money works.
- How the economic system works.
- Banking fundamentals.
- Borrowers and depositors dynamics.
- Transactional activity.
- Balance sheet model.
- Role Banks play in the economy.
- Why Banks are regulated.
- Risk and opportunity in banking.
- Introduction to the key risk types.
- The future with digital finance.